Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
17:00 to 18:00
Diversity & Equality Workshop
This session will empower students to work with lecturers to create more open and inclusive classrooms for students and create skills that are transferrable to future international careers.
Join a friendly group of people to discuss issues of diversity and quality and how we can learn new skills and gain knowledge that will support not only your studies but also support your future global careers.
In A Nutshell...
- Leadership ... learn how to lead improved work environments
- Collaborate ... with students across your department
- Upskill ... in your knowledge of diversity and equality issues
- Gain Recognition... with RISE points that count towards your international badge
- Earn up to 5 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
17:00 to 18:00 on 06/03/23 - BS 1.24
Attend an event on campus Meet new friends and gain new knowledge