Future me week
10:00 to 11:00
Create your story and tell it with impact
Join this session to explore different ways of telling your story – learn about how reflecting on your goals and experiences can positively impact your life and career opportunities.
In A Nutshell...
- The ‘Building in Public’ Concept... discover how you can make the most out of your learning and start to build your own personal brand even before employment;
- Write, Talk, Video... learn about how the reflective process can be adjusted to what works for you, taking into consideration your passions and preferences – tell your own story;
- LinkedIn for the Future... explore how LinkedIn can help you to grow your confidence, boost your network, and help support your future career path;
- Build a Habit... uncover how to develop a reflection habit that sticks.
- Earn up to 2 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
10:00 to 11:00 on 24/01/23 - GM 328