Create computer-designed images of simple 17th century pictures
Want to have your artwork featured in a published journal article and get full credit for your work? I'm looking for someone skilled in computer-designed illustration to produce high resolution images of five hand-drawn pictures from 17th century manuscripts. In brief, these are:
1: A rough draft of a medal featuring writing around the edge on both sides, writing on the medal on one side, and a very rough drawing of an old calculating machine
2. A square with a circle inside.
3. A square with a fraction written inside, and a circle with a series of fractions written inside.
4. A square inside a circle with other curves drawn outside of the circle.
5. A circle with a series of fractions written inside and a motto written around the edge.
The candidate will need to accurately reproduce, using software rather than freehand, all of these images, with the output consisting of the computer-designed images in a common image format, such as JPEG or TIFF. The images will be used in an academic journal article, and of course full credit will be given.
In A Nutshell...
- Show off ... your graphic design skills.
- Create ... high resolution computer images of five simple hand-drawn pictures from 17th century manuscripts.
- Demonstrate ... good judgement and skill in reproducing the pictures using modern technology.
- Gain recognition ... by being fully credited for your work, which will be published in an academic journal.
- Earn up to 80 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
08/04/22 to 31/05/22
Work flexibly After an initial scheduled meeting with me, the work is anticipated to be completed on your own initiative (further meetings available if and when required)