Future me week//REWORK THIS
Activity: Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
14:15 to 15:15
You will earn 2 bronze points for completing this activity.Log In To Book
Create a winning CV and cover letter
Join this workshop to learn how to write a fantastic CV and covering letter that will catch the attention of employers.
What is a cover letter and why do you need one? A cover letter gives you the chance to explain to an employer why you're the best candidate for the job. This session will tell you everything you need to know about writing effective cover letters.
In A Nutshell...
- Learn...how to write a winning CV and cover letter/personal statement
- Discover...Top tips around what employers are looking for
- Build... confidence in your writing skills
- Boost...your chances of getting through to the interview stage
- Earn up to 2 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
14:15 to 15:15 on 23/01/23 - BR G.44
CV/Personal Statement Workshop