Conversation with Max – A Social Media Influencer
Max has the experience of growing up in China and living in the UK. He and his family are also currently running a video channel on various social media platforms. The unique cultural perspectives their video channel offers have attracted audiences across different social media in China and the West. In this conversation, we will discuss with Max how he understands the two cultures and cross-cultural communications in the digital age.
About The Speaker
Max’s Food Adventure is a video Channel featuring a teenage boy Max, who grew up in northern China and moved to the UK with his family at the age of 13. Keep up with Max and his family’s latest quests across the UK: whether it’s exploring the British food scene or challenging himself to be a better home cook, family trips or indoor shenanigans, the adventure is endless! Max and his family’s unique cultural perspectives have attracted nearly 4 million followers across digital and social media in China and the West.
In A Nutshell...
- View... Chinese culture from a unique perspective.
- Learn... about cross-cultural communication in a digital age.
- Broaden... your horizons on the difference in social media in the west and China.
- Gain Recognition... with an externally recognised certification.
- Earn up to 5 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
11:00 to 12:30 on 31/05/22 - Geoffrey Manton GM2.26
Conversation with Max – A Social Media Influencer Max, a social media influencer, shares his personal experience of living in different cultures and communicating with diverse audiences.