Considering a Career in Teaching? with TeachFirst
How will your future take shape? Find out more about the Teach First Training Programme at this event to help you consider a career in teaching.
Teach First’s mission is to end educational inequality. A child’s future should be shaped by their potential, not their postcode. Their award winning graduate scheme places highly motivated trainee teachers in schools where they’re needed the most - so you can start
making a difference from day one, training, earning and learning in action.
Join us in this session to hear from Rosie Booth, the Manchester Metropolitan University recruiter for Teach First, about their salaried route into teaching and leadership.
A pizza lunch will be provided, and there will also be an opportunity for Q&A after the session.
In A Nutshell...
- Understand... the Teach First mission to end educational inequality
- Find out... about the Training Programme, how it works, and who is eligible
- Understand... how to apply and what to expect during the recruitment process
- Find out... about our Taster Programme for first and second year students
- Free Pizza... join the session for a free pizza lunch
- Earn up to 3 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
12:00 to 13:00 on 02/11/22 - GM302
Considering a Career in Teaching? with TeachFirst Our second session of this year will be hosted by Teach First, who deliver paid teacher training on the job as well as taster sessions for those wanting to try out their approach.