Considering a Career in Teaching? PGCE Workshop PLUS Free Lunch
Join us for the first of this semester's 'Considering a Career in...?' sessions where English PGCE subject lead, Joe Barber, will offer a workshop on how to prepare for application and interview. Joe has been an interviewer on the MMU PGCE English programme for many years now so his advice will be crucial to anyone wishing to pursue this route into teaching.
You will also hear from recent Engish grads currently in teacher training and find out about other PGCE options, such as Psychology, Primary and School Direct. With the reintroduction of the £15,000 tax-free bursary to the PGCE English programme from September 2023, the PGCE will likely become even more competitive this year so make sure you have all the advice and info to help you succeed.
In A Nutshell...
- Learn... about the various PGCE routes that are open to you.
- Discover... top tips for your application.
- Find out... how to prepare for interview.
- Meet... English graduates currently training to teach.
- Earn up to 2 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
12:00 to 13:00 on 08/02/23 - GM338