15:00 to 16:00
Chinese Traditional Medicine
Join us in our unique lecture understanding traditional Chinese Medicine and the importance it has had in shaping ancient Chinese Culture.
In celebration of Chinese New Years, Manchester Met and the Manchester Chinese Centre have come together to bring you a series of Chinese Cultures activities. What you can expect: An introduction into traditional Chinese Herb medicine and acupuncutre that is used as an alternative medical practice drawn from traditional medicine in China. Limited spaces available – reserve your place now!
In A Nutshell...
- Have fun... and share this experience with your fellow students.
- Become community oriented... by understanding the history of Chinese Traditional Medicine.
- In person event... work in a group, led and taught by Manchester Chinese Centre.
- Immerse... in a exciting and fun environment whilst gaining valuable knowledge..
- Earn up to 2 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
15:00 to 16:00 on 02/03/22 - Brooks G.78 - Lecture Theatre 1
Attend an in person event