Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
10:00 to 12:00
Chinese Martial Arts - For Self Defense
Learn the Importance of Chinese Martial Arts that are used for self defense
In celebration of Chinese New Years, Manchester Met and the Manchester Chinese Centre have come together to bring you a series of Chinese Cultures activities. What you can expect:
- A 2 hour workshop lead and taught by Master Tang.
- A unique experience to indulge yourself into traditional Chinese Culture and have fun!
- An expert in traditional Chinese dancing and Chinese Martial Arts.
- Choreograph’s for the China Town festivals each year.
- A dedicated member to Manchester Chinese Centre.
In A Nutshell...
- Have fun... and share this experience with your fellow students.
- Enrich your knowledge... by understanding the key elements of Chinese Martial Arts that are used for self defense
- In person event... work in a group, led and taught by Manchester Chinese Centre.
- Immerse... in a creative and fun environment.
- Earn up to 6 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
10:00 to 12:00 on 02/03/22 - Brooks Sports Hall (MFH)
Attend an in person event