Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
13:00 to 15:00
Chinese Dim Sum Cookery Class
Come and enjoy making dim sum with Martin from the Manchester Chinese centre.
In celebration of Chinese New Years, Manchester Met and the Manchester Chinese Centre have come together to bring you a series of Chinese Cultures activities. What you can expect:
- You will learn how to decorate, fold and the culture behind the different dim sum styles.
- Tasting opportunities.
- All ingredients will be provided.
- All Dim Sum techniques will be demonstrated first followed by supervision and assistance in your independent time.
- Work in groups of 2 or you can work individually.
In A Nutshell...
- Have fun... and share this experience with your fellow students.
- Become community oriented... by understanding the importance behind the history of Dim Sum within the Chinese culture.
- In person event... work in a groups or individually, led and taught by Manchester Chinese Centre.
- Immerse... in a creative and fun environment.
- Earn up to 8 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:00 to 15:00 on 16/02/22 - CG.24
Dim Sum Masterclass Suitable for beginners