10:00 to 12:00
Chinese Calligraphy Workshop
Ever wanted to give Chinese calligraphy a go? Try your skills at our Chinese Art Practical workshop hosted by Manchester Chinese Centre.
In celebration of Chinese New Years, Manchester Met and the Manchester Chinese Centre have come together to bring you a series of Chinese Cultures activities. What you can expect: The session will begin by learning how to do Chinese calligraphy, by understanding what it is and why it is so important within Chinese culture. This will than be followed by practising Chinese calligraphy, which is said to help relax your mind.
In A Nutshell...
- Have fun... and share this experience with your fellow students.
- In person event... work individually, led and taught by Manchester Chinese Centre.
- Immerse... in a creative and fun environment.
- Relax... your mindset and enjoy exploring your creative self.
- Earn up to 8 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
10:00 to 12:00 on 16/03/22 - BS 3.07 (S Atrium)
Chinese Calligraphy Practical Workshop