Aspiring Nurses - Careers in Nursing and Introduction to MSc Nursing
Nursing has never been more important, if you're interested in a career in nursing or just want to find out a bit more this is the session for you. The session will offer an introduction to the Aspiring Nurses 2023 programme. Led by our academic staff the session will provide an overview of the programme, an introduction to careers in Nursing as well as hints and tips on applying to our accelerated training the MSc in Nursing.
In A Nutshell...
- Gain insight...into a career in Nursing.
- Engage...with students and alumni to hear about their experiences of the course and careers
- Develop skills...in befriending and developing professional relationships
- Gain experience...working within a health and social care setting or on a project for a third sector organisation
- Earn up to 5 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:00 to 15:00 on 02/02/23 - Brooks 2.10
Attend in Person On campus session to learn about the Aspiring Nurses programme.