Activity: Takes place with a fixed time and schedule
10:30 to 12:00
You will earn 3 bronze points for completing this activity.Log In To Book
Aspiring Teachers - What are schools doing to support mental health & wellbeing
What are schools doing to support mental health & wellbeing?
This session will focus on Personal, Social and Health Education; PSHE Curriculum in Primary and Secondary Schools.
You'll get to hear from our expert academics who will lead a discussion on mental health and wellbeing in Schools.
In A Nutshell...
- Gain insight...into a career in Teaching
- Engage...with students and alumni to hear about their experiences
- Develop skills...in effective planning for lessons and developing professional relationships
- Gain experience...working within a school or on a project for an educational setting
- Earn up to 3 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
10:30 to 12:00 on 29/03/23 - Brooks 4.48
Attend in Person On campus session as part of the Aspiring Teachers programme.