Aspiring Teachers - Day in the Life of a Teacher
This session will offer a candid view on what doing a PGCE involves. Studying on the PGCE is equally demanding and rewarding. Current students on the PGCE Primary and Secondary programme will provide their account of how they have navigated their teacher training. You will get to hear of varied work our training teachers do in schools.
In A Nutshell...
- Gain insight...into a career in Teaching
- Engage...with students and alumni to hear about their experiences
- Develop skills...in effective planning for lessons and developing professional relationships
- Gain experience...working within a school or on a project for an educational setting
- Earn up to 10 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
14:00 to 15:30 on 16/02/23 - Grosvenor East GF.11 - Lecture Theatre
Attend in person On campus session as part of the Aspiring Teachers programme.