Aspiring Teachers - Careers in Education
This session will provide a space to discuss some of the career opportunities available within the education sector. We will consider how the application and interview process works when applying for your first teaching position in schools, and also reflect upon longer term opportunities and career progression.
In A Nutshell...
- Gain insight...into a career in Teaching
- Engage...with students and alumni to hear about their experiences
- Develop skills...in effective planning for lessons and developing professional relationships
- Gain experience...working within a school or on a project for an educational setting
- Earn up to 10 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
14:00 to 15:00 on 22/03/23 - Brooks 1.64
Attend in Person On campus session as part of the Aspiring Teachers programme.