Aspiring Teachers - Behaviour Management
This session will offer an opportunity for critical reflection on current behaviour management techniques in educational settings. As well as offering some practical suggestions related to the ‘do’s and don’ts’ of behaviour management, you will explore broader trends and associated literature to help you think about behaviour in a more nuanced manner.
In A Nutshell...
- Gain insight...into a career in Teaching
- Engage...with students and alumni to hear about their experiences
- Develop skills...in effective planning for lessons and developing professional relationships
- Gain experience...working within a school or on a project for an educational setting
- Earn up to 2 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
10:00 to 11:00 on 09/03/23 - Brooks 1.66
Attend in Person On campus session as part of the Aspiring Teachers programme.