Aspiring Social Workers - Day in the Life of a Social Worker
If you're interested in Social Work but unsure what area you'd be most interested in then this is the perfect session to attend.
Led by academics from the department - they'll share their expert knowledge on their background working in Social Work from mental health, working with older adults to working with children and families.
In A Nutshell...
- Gain insight...into a career in Social Work
- Engage...with students and alumni to hear about their experiences of the course and careers
- Develop skills...in befriending and developing professional relationships
- Gain experience...working within a health and social care setting or on a project for a third sector organisation
- Earn up to 4 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:00 to 15:00 on 07/03/23 - Brooks 1.58
Attend in person On campus session as part of the Aspiring Social Workers programme.