Aspiring Nurses - Day in the life of an MSc Nursing Student
If you're interested in a career in Nursing and our MSc course then join us to hear from current MMU students. Get to know what studying on the course entails, what a typical week will be like and hear first hand accounts of how course placements work .
This is a great session to learn from your peers who are looking forward to sharing their experiences.
In A Nutshell...
- Gain insight...into a career in Nursing.
- Engage...with students and alumni to hear about their experiences of the course and careers
- Develop skills...in befriending and developing professional relationships
- Gain experience...working within a health and social care setting or on a project for a third sector organisation
- Earn up to 10 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
15:00 to 17:00 on 07/02/23 - Brooks 2.07
Attend in person On campus session as part of the Aspiring Nurses programme.