Aspiring Nurses and Social Workers - Careers in Health and Social Care
This session is led by our specialist Careers Team - you'll learn what skills are necessary for careers in Nursing and Social Work and how to identify the skills you already have.
You'll also be guided on how to apply and write your personal statement for the PG course and what support you can get from the Careers Team.
In A Nutshell...
- Gain insight...into a career in Nursing/Social Work
- Engage...with students and alumni to hear about their experiences of the course and careers
- Gain experience...working within a health and social care setting or on a project for a third sector organisation
- Develop skills...in CV writing and skills development
- Earn up to 10 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
15:00 to 16:00 on 22/03/23 - Brooks 1.64
Attend in person On campus session as part of the Aspiring Social Workers and Aspiring Nurses programme.