Aspiring Nurses and Social Workers - Careers in Health and Social Care
This session is led by our specialist Careers Team - you'll learn what skills are necessary for careers in health, care and the wider sector as well as how to identify the skills you already have.
You'll also be guided on how to get into these areas and embark on your ca
In A Nutshell...
- Gain insight...into a career in health, care and wider
- Engage...your career pathway
- Gain knowledge...of the wide variety of career pathways available to you
- Develop skills...and how to showcase them to gain the career pathway you want
- Earn up to 3 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
15:00 to 16:00 on 22/03/23 - Brooks 1.64
Attend in person On campus session as part of the Aspiring Social Workers and Aspiring Nurses programme.