16:00 to 17:15
As I Am Exhibition
The Inclusive Learning Communities project has developed this campaign to celebrate, inspire and champion the ethnic diversity of our community here at Manchester Met. The As I Am campaign showcases the faces and stories of our Black and Asian staff and students and highlights their unique experiences.
In A Nutshell...
- Be Inspired...by the stories of MMU staff & students
- Engage...with others and share your stories
- Learn...about others unique, cultural experiences
- Identify...with similar stories to your own
- Earn up to 5 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
16:00 to 17:15 on 26/10/22 - Manchester Poetry Library
Attend an event At the exhibition, you will have the opportunity to explore and learn about the stories told by our BAME identifying staff and students here at MMU. You will have the opportunity to network and share your own stories with peers and other attendees.