Artificial Intelligence: What We Know and What We Don't
No programming experience is required – only interest and enthusiasm!
Artificial Intelligence has permeated almost every aspect of our lives. As recent developments in the field have made these technologies increasingly sophisticated, demand for students who can use and manage them has also increased.
They will also act as an opportunity to discuss potential ethical ramifications and exactly what entails responsible use within the context of higher education.
In A Nutshell...
- Learn...how AI tools can help you with your studies
- Help define...what the responsible use of AI looks like
- Connect...with other students interested in AI
- Engage...in a hybrid opportunity with both online and on-campus workshops
- Earn up to 20 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
14:00 to 15:00 on 27/06/23 - BS 3.17
Workshop 1: Introduction to AI
14:00 to 15:00 on 29/06/23 - Takes place online
Workshop 2: Using AI
14:00 to 15:00 on 04/07/23 - BS 2.08
Workshop 3: Being Careful with AI
14:00 to 15:00 on 06/07/23 - Takes place online
Workshop 4: What can we do? Next Steps.