Moving with Ease – Applying the Feldenkrais Method
Widely respected theatre pedagogue, artist and Feldenkrais practitioner, Teresa Brayshaw will lead a mindful body-based session focussed on developing awareness through movement, working with gentle attention and always within a comfortable range.
Presented as part of the Future Flares Festival, supported by the Department of Art and Performance.
In A Nutshell...
- • Gain valuable insights... into you own body and how it can perform better for you.
- • Practice mindfulness... to develop your personal resilience to the pressures of life.
- • Discover a new practice... that offers new ways of thinking and being in the world.
- • Add to your awareness and skills.... for prioritising wellbeing.
- Earn up to 6 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
10:00 to 12:00 on 25/01/24 - GE110
Moving with ease Applying the Feldenkrais Method