Art in the Long Nineteenth Century
The MMU PGR/ECR Long Nineteenth Century Interdisciplinary Research Seminar Series is organised by Postgraduate students at Manchester Met and are aimed at fostering inter-institutional and multi-faculty networking.
Seminars are held on the third/last Thursday of every month, with two or three speakers presenting their research around a similar theme or topic related to the long nineteenth century.
This seminar will focus on Art in the long nineteenth century and will feature Carey Gibbons as the Keynote, followed by Hannah Williamson and Callum Smith.
In A Nutshell...
- Engage online...a Teams-based opportunity
- Network...with other students and early-career researchers
- Explore... different areas of the long nineteenth century
- Discuss...ideas and developments from your own studies
- Earn up to 8 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
17:30 to 19:30 on 28/09/23 - Takes place online
Attend the Online Seminar You will receive an email reminder before the event. This will contain a Teams link for you to join the seminar.