13:45 to 14:30
Alumnus Insights: Vodafone CEO Nick Read
Vodafone CEO and Manchester Met alumnus returns to Manchester to share his journey that led from student to CEO.
Manchester Met alumnus Nick Read studied Accounting and Finance in 1986, and joined Vodafone group in 2001, in 2018 he was appointed as CEO. With 300 million mobile customers across 21 markets and over 100,000 employees, Vodafone is one of the world's leading telecommunications companies. Nick returns to Manchester to share his perspective as group CEO of Vodafone including the challenges, opportunities and the things he is most proud of, and the steps that led from student to CEO. This 45 minute lecture will feature a short Q&A session at the end, and offers a unique opportunity to gain an understanding of management and telecommunications from one of our most accomplished Business School graduates. Click "Learn More" above to book your place now!
In A Nutshell...
- Engage... learn from one of our most accomplished Business School graduates.
- Show leadership... build your skill set to become a skilled and qualified business manager.
- Up skill... in a development programme facilitated by expert partners.
- Gain Recognition... with an externally recognised certification.
- Earn up to 5 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
13:45 to 14:30 on 01/11/21 - Business School G.33
Alumnus Insights: Nick Read