Your well- being is our priority. It is important to recognise in striving to be the best version of yourself that you are in good health and feel well.
We provide regular well-being support through our well-being sessions in the Chaplaincy. We have multi-faith Chaplains at the Chaplaincy who are ready to talk with you. It is also a safe space for students of no faith, to have an informal chat about things.
As well as access to the Chaplaincy, STRIVERS can also access the centralised well- being service togetherall.
What is TogetherAll?
Togetherall is an online platform monitored by trained clinicians all day, every day. All members are anonymous so it’s a safe place to get things off your chest, have conversations and express yourself creatively.
The Togetherall platform is recommended for students with mild to moderate mental health and wellbeing conditions, as a way to interact with your peers and express yourself creatively. If you have more severe and long-term mental health conditions, you should contact our Counselling, Mental Health and Wellbeing team directly, and receive specialist support via one-to-one appointments.
- An online community where members are anonymous to each other, they can share how they are feeling and support each other
- Access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Clinically managed with trained professionals available 24/7 to keep the community safe
- Self-assessments and recommended resources
- Creative tools to help express how you’re feeling
- Wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace
- Suitable for students with mild to moderate mental health and wellbeing