We built Rise to support Manchester Met students to shape their own stories. We want to give you access to opportunites which enrich your experience, and which help you to reach your goals.
And we want to help you to tell the world how amazing you are, and to make the most of your experiences. At it's heart Rise is all about your story.
Our partnership with LinkedIn is the next evolution of this. In an exclusive integration, Rise will now award you points for building your profile and sharing your story. Through the coming months, we'll be adding new coaching support to enhance how well you use the platform.
Get Started Now with the steps on this page. University is your time and place. Take every opportunity and Rise, at Manchester Met.
- Set Up a Linked In Profile If you don't already have one, set yourself up a personal profile on LinkedIn.
- Connect Your Account Earn 5 Rise Points by confirming your LinkedIn profile through Rise.
- Optional: Follow Rise Connect with us to stay up to date - and earn another couple of Rise points. You may have to refresh this window for the task to update.
- Share Your Accomplishments We'll support you to tell stories about your major Rise accomplishments, awarding you a 'profile builder' point each time you do.
- Earn a Digital Credential Stack 20 points for building your LinkedIn story, and earn our Profile Builder digital badge.