Aspiring Nurses - Mental Health and Nursing
Nursing has never been more important. If you're interested in a career in nursing then this session will provide you with further knowledge on what it would be like. Hear from our senior academics who will lead a discussion on mental health and wellbeing in Nursing.
In A Nutshell...
- Gain insight...into a career in Nursing.
- Engage...with students and alumni to hear about their experiences of the course and careers
- Develop skills...in befriending and developing professional relationships
- Gain experience...working within a health and social care setting or on a project for a third sector organisation
- Earn up to 10 Rise points ... which can be recognised within your degree.
10:00 to 12:00 on 17/02/23 - Brooks 1.64
Attend in Person On campus session as part of Aspiring Nurses programme.